Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Weekly Letter -- 11.9.2015

Hello!! 

I have zero time to write this email! Oops!!

But I had to share how amazing this past weekend was! We were able to do a veterans program last Saturday and there were so many veterans that came! The miracle was that two weeks ago we sounded like cats falling down a chalkboard....no joke. It was horrible! 

Well, the day before, we had our rehearsal and we actually sounded okay. And then we sounded so good the day of. We all had speaking parts, too, and as a missionary we don't have time to learn a part, so we were all struggling, BUT we all did so good!! It was a miracle! So many of the people that were there had never been to Kirtland before. Awesome missionary tool.  

Sorry it's short. Know that I love you all!!

Sister Burns


                 A member brought us breakfast for dinner last night completely out of the blue! It was the best ever!!!!!!

Just some random train pictures I took one day. I can't decide which one is my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment