Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Weekly Letter - 1.19.2016

Hello Family and Friends!


This week has been a great one. I feel like it went in a blur.

Highlights:

1) Elder Gong Mission Conference....so good!

2) Mission Leadership Council with Elder Gong.....extra good!

3) WE GOT A NEW CAR!!!!! It's a Nissan Rouge with 182 miles on it. It's smells so good.

4) I got to see President and Sister Brown three days in a row. I'll never complain about that!

5) We found an MIA investigator last night at Bob Evans (like Denny's) and we're seeing her this week. So excited! Not to mention she has been reading the Book of Mormon the entire time and she know's it's true!

6) Setoya and her daughter Letoya are on baptism date now for February 20th! So excited.

7) I ran into Ron's home teacher and he said that Ron is doing GREAT! Whew.

8) A less active and her two kids came to church on Sunday! Funny story...some people here come from a completely different background than I do. We were at her house having a lesson and her little girl is completely obsessed with my hair. Finally she asked me..."Where did you buy your hair?" I told her it came from my head! Then she said, "No, like what store?" She still doesn't believe me that my hair isn't a wig or a weave. Haha.  

9) The Plan of Salvation is a real thing! Families are forever! No doubt! =) This plan is perfect and brings so much peace, happiness, and direction in life.

10) When you work and do God's will, everything is taken care of! Even if you might have an excuse to have a hard day, when you put your hands in God's hands and keep pulling int one more mile, He takes over and helps you go two. It's amazing!

11) Heavenly Father loves me. Highlight every week.


Talley Ho!

Sister Eleena Burns

7800 Kirtland-Chardon Road
Kirtland, Ohio 44094

Exchanges with Sister Guinn!

Elder and Sister Wynder took us to Costco...it was Sister Beck's first time there....she about died with excitement! It was a good day. 

Only near Beachwood would you see this....Kosher whole lambs at Costco....from New Zealand, too! (Sister Beck is from New Zealand) She loved it. 

Snow!

Lots of it!



How Chia Pets should look.... 

How mine looks...

I still love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment