Friday, March 30, 2012

Grateful for trials?


I am so thankful for influential people in my life. Most of the people who have influenced my life for good probably don't even know it, but I am so grateful for them. Some have been there through hard times and some have even been the cause of hard times, but through these hard times I have come out stronger and have found who I am more fully and who my Father in Heaven wants me to be.


Grateful for people that cause trials.....yeah, I'm odd. But, I am grateful for my trials.


I know that's weird, but looking back at the last few months and the trials I have gone through and the junk I've had to deal with I wouldn't change it. I have learned so much! The things I've learned will not only help me now, but they will help me for the rest of my life. I know that I needed these trials now and I know that God wanted me to experience the things I experienced. I'm not sure why and what the point of it was, I just know that because of them I will have added strength to overcome future obstacles. I know even more now how strong the Devil is and how strong his stupid, lame temptations can be on others. Seeing this has made me want to be even stronger and stand for what I know is right. Testimony moment. =)


Okay, slight tangent.


But, I am grateful for those influences -- good and bad -- that have got me to where I am today. I am grateful for my friends who have helped me and shown me their testimonies of the gospel and their wonderful examples. I am especially grateful for my family who are always there for me during those trials. They help me more than they will ever know.


Anyway, I know my trials are specifically for me and I know I can come out on top because Heavenly Father and Christ have my back. It's great!


I'm just feeling really blessed right now, so I decided to share my thoughts.


-Eleena

No comments:

Post a Comment