Friday, March 30, 2012

Smile

I am so grateful God gave me a great smile!!!

While talking to my professor today she asked about my boyfriend.... and of course we had to go through the whole discussion about how I don't have one and the joys of stupid boys. Anyway, when she ask how long I've been single and found out its been all semester she was so surprised! She's like, "Eleena, I wouldn't have noticed at all. You handled it so well. I never see you stop smiling!"

Another example was last Monday at HEG when one of the guys in my group said how much he loved my smile and how I always make him happier.

And then when my bishopric was changed a month or so ago, the old 1st Counselor said how much he loved my smile.


Things like this make me want to smile even more! I never realized how much of an influence I had on others and how grateful I am to have a way to help and lift others. I still have so many problems and not everything is perfect, but I love that I have that one thing that can help make things right. Yeah, I am blessed!!!



Annie! One of my favorite lines.




BANANANANANA MOMENT! God loves me. =)

- Eleena

No comments:

Post a Comment