Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Weekly Letter -- 12.14.2015

HELLO!!!

This week has been an amazing and humbling one! 

First off, I was transferred back to Shaker Heights! What are the odds of that?! I start and end my mission in the same ward. I'm with Sister Beck, an Oregon born New Zealander. No, she doesn't have an accent, but she's amazing! Holy cow, what an example she is! If only I could live the rest of my mission like her. Haha. There are so many added responsibilities to serving in this area...most humbling experience of my mission. But I know the Lord will help me accomplish all of the tasks He needs me to do. I'm so grateful for this time to serve! 

I have little time today, but holy cow, this area is on fire! I can't even count how many investigators we have right now! We taught the restoration so many times since Wednesday and found four new investigators! It's ready to harvest literally and I'm so excited to see more and more and more and more miracles! They are coming!! 

Connie's reaction to finding out I was in Shaker again....priceless!  

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I won't be on here for two weeks because of it, but know that I love you all. I know my Savior lives. I know my life without Him would be horrible. There is an indescribable peace that comes from knowing my Savior and feeling the love that He has for me. I know that the Atonement is for every single one of us. We can use it every day and find the happiness and joy that our Savior sacrificed everything for us to have. This is a time of year when we can all feel that love. It's amazing! 


I love you all!!!!

P.S.....it's 65 degrees right now. Hahahaha. Merry Christmas!


Have a blessed day!

Sister Eleena Burns

7800 Kirtland-Chardon Road
Kirtland, Ohio 44094

Sister Beck and I!

The North Family. I just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment