Monday, February 15, 2016

Weekly Letter -- 2.8.2016

Hello!!!

I don't have much time today, but there were so many miracles this week!!!

Highlights: 

SETOYA AND HER FAMILY CAME TO CHURCH!!!! We've been teaching them for two months and they hadn't come to church once, but they came and she loved it. I'll have to tell you about testimony meeting one day. It was so interesting. Haha. 

From the hours of 5-6:30pm every single missionary in our mission is out finding people to teach. We had a mission wide fast this past Sunday to be able to find those that are ready...and this past week we found four new investigators just in one day and more throughout the week! Our entire mission is on a roll! 

Moral of the story: miracles happen every single day, all we have to do it press forward and put our faith in Heavenly Father. Even when something seems hard, the Lord can make it all possible! And fasting works. I'm excited to see what happens the rest of the month. 

This truly is the Lord's work. His hand is everywhere and there are so many good things. No matter how hard or bad things look, we "can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth" us! 

I hope you have the best week ever. I love you all so much!


Have a blessed day!

Sister Eleena Burns
Just Sister Janairo and I today. Hi from Kirtland!


I put in an address that ended up being four blocks away,
but this is where it wanted us to go. I'm thinking I need a new GPS. 

Exchanges with Sister Berry! Personal Study in the library. 


Sister Guinn and mine's last Community of Christ pancake breakfast. =(



Shaker District....Little sillies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment