Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekly Letter -- 5.5.2015


Okay, lots of pictures and not many words today.


T is still on fire! We were able to go to Solon for a baptism last Saturday with him and M. After that we went to the Johnson Farm. It was such a good day! I cannot wait for this coming Saturday. Seeing T's life change because of the gospel of Jesus Christ has made serving even more worth it. Nothing is better.

Other than that, this week was full of service, the Visitors' Center, and visits to amazing people in the area. I love Ohio and I love serving a mission! Goodness, I wish everyone could go. It's worth everything! 

Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing women/mothers who are reading this! I love you!!!

I love you all!
Sister Burns 

 

Pictures!!! And lots of nature shots. It has just been pretty lately! 

The Schembre's. They love the missionaries! Angelo is a recently blind Sicilian, but he still make's his famous salads and pasta sauce for us. Gotta love them!   


Community of Christ Pancake Breakfast. We go the first Friday of the month. Tradition. =) And the best pancakes you'd ever have! 

Pretties. (Credit: Sister Heckert)

Can I just say how perfect this world is. Favorite pastime... enjoying God's creations! (Credit: Sister Heckert) 
We tried for the longest time to get a picture of this bird!! Black Capt Chickadee. Sister HEckert is turning me into a bird pro!  


Stony Brook.


Me and the Stony Brook.

This girl is so amazing! Counting my blessings that God let me be with her for three months!





It's just so pretty here!!!


Pixley the robin had her babies! It's at the sawmill, so we thought it fitting to name her that. Mom, you would be happy. Joel and Anna Pixley....at the sawmill. Yeah, we like history around these here parts.  (Note from Mom: for those who don't know, Sister Burns 5th Great-Grandparents are Joel Hills Johnson and Anna Pixley Johnson - the original sawmill was owned and operated by him and was used to assist in the building of the temple.)



It's getting greener! I love this place.

The sawmill and the ashery have to be my favorite stops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment