Friday, September 25, 2015

Weekly Letter -- 9.15.2015


Hello World!!!


Quick update:

- Ron and Olivia are still on baptism date for the 26th. Livvie is the cutest thing! She has memorized, "I Am a Child of God" so she can sing it at her baptism. We taught Ron the Word of Wisdom and he said, "That's really funny. I use to smoke and drink, but I just felt like stopping when I met the elders in Columbus, so I did". What?! He just stopped smoking. Ahh, miracles happen all the time! He's so prepared!


- Mianca is our new investigator! She's so adorable! We went over to give her a Bible that she requested and she wasn't having the best day. She just found out that her godmother had just passed away and things weren't going well. She was yelling at her kids the entire time were were standing there and it didn't seem to be going too well, but then we asked if we could pray with them and the entire feeling in the room changed. The kids all came over and there was so much peace. I prayed (and even got an "amen" from Mianca during it. Score!) and it was so amazing to see the difference afterwards. There is a power in prayer. We are going back to see her tonight. I'm so excited! 

- Transfers are tomorrow, but I'm not getting transferred. I do have to move though. They are moving probably Elders into our apartment, so we have to move in with the other Solon sisters. That will be a party all the time! So much for having a relaxing Prep Day. Haha

That's all I have time for today. I love you all!!!

Sister Burns



Scooters Hotdogs




Sawmill selfie! 

Happy Moose!

Packing our apartment last night. So bittersweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment